Replacing, repairing, and installing transmissions isn't always easy. When you or anyone at your auto service dealer needs help solving those tough transmission problems make the call to Transmission Remanufacturing Company. Whether the unit you’re working on is from an older or newer model vehicle, two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive, call our free technical support hotline at 800.336.5525 during regular business hours with any concerns you may have diagnosing, installing or troubleshooting.
- All years, makes, and models
- Manual or automatic
- Torque Converters (High Stall, Low Stall, and Industrial)
- Transfer cases
- 2 or 4 Wheel Drive
You'll get help from TRC technicians who have extensive experience with virtually any kind of transmission on the road. And we're continually updating their training to stay up to date as automotive drivetrain technology changes. We're familiar with just about any problem out there relating to transmissions, transfer cases, or torque converters. You'll find us always willing and ready to share what we know. Your transmission will get the latest diagnostic procedures to help you quickly and accurately get to the root of the problem, get the transmission fixed, replaced, and installed – and help you keep your customers smiling.
Most Thorough Diagnostics in the Industry
When your transmission is checked by Transmission Remanufacturing Company, you can be assured that you're getting the most complete testing available anywhere:
- Check all gears-planetary, sun, etc.
- Check for mechanical noise.
- Check for hydro sonic noise.
- Check operation both hot and cold.
- Check hydraulic pressure at all available pressure ports.
- Check for leaks, both internal and external.
- Full power stall speed test in both forward and reverse up to 495 ft-lbs of torque (671 n-m).
- Check for solenoid function.
- Check for proper converter lockup, measure in real time.
- Proper cooler flow and pressure.
- Correct park position operation and holding ability.
- Measure and record shift shock on each shift.
- Permanent record of all data acquisition tests.
- No guessing if the product will perform as designed or not out of the box.
- Automated testing with transmission data acquisition and control, helps eliminate human error.
And remember, you can rely on us to have the remanufactured transmissions and parts in stock to solve any problem and get your customer back on the road in the least amount of time possible, with the best quality available. You'll save time and money when your auto repair shop partners with Transmission Remanufacturing Company to let us diagnose your transmission problems.
• Get a quote on a remanufactured transmission.
• Find out more about Transmission Remanufacturing Company.
|Don't diagnose it yourself; bring your
challenging transmission repair issues to TRC.
You'll save time and money with a
quick and thorough analysis
|Whatever the transmission problem,
the experts at TRC will diagnose it – so you can
finish the repair or replacement quickly